UPS System Considerations
- Do you need a network/server UPS?
- Will the UPS support mission-critical equipment?
- Will the UPS support a load higher than 750 watts?
- Will your equipment be installed in a rack or rack enclosure?
- Does your equipment need pure sine wave power?
- Do you need to manage the UPS remotely?
- Do you want to extend the UPS system’s runtime on battery?
- Does your equipment require high-voltage (200-250 VAC) power in North America?
- How much UPS capacity (wattage) do you need?
- Which input and output power connections do you need?
- How can you make sure you have enough backup runtime?
- Where can you find more advice if you need it?
The answer to question 12 is to call the experts at CSI Technology Integrators. Knowing the correct questions to ask is half the battle. Having a professional resource at your fingertips will help you finish the job right the first time. Click Here to contact us today!